“Good creampuffs”

27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Good creampuffs”
Reviewed 29 January 2012

Tasty creampuffs. If you want to fall off your diet wagon, this is a must try.

Visited January 2012

Saint Louis, Missouri
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“A great lunch!”
Reviewed 4 January 2012

I ran over to the location on Yerba while at a conference at the Moscone center. There aren't a lot of affordable quick places to eat around there (I ate lunch from 7-11 the day before). I only had a 20 minute break in between sessions, but was able to get in, grab a scrumptious creme puff (definitely one of the best I've ever had) along with a bottle of milk and it was a filling little lunch. If I'm ever in the area again, I'll stop by for sure!

Visited May 2011
Brentwood, California
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 107 helpful votes
“It is okay”
Reviewed 22 November 2011

Large-sized cream puff. I tried the Original Vanilla one. When you want to try a place, always get their first and the most basic one. So I stuck to the Vanilla one.

I'd say it was a good fix on my sweet tooth craving. It only took me 10 seconds (maybe 12 to 13 seconds) to finish one.. then there was none. hmm not enough? maybe, but at almost at less than $3.00 a piece.. I am not sure i'd want more.

Parking in this establishment/area is not conducive to as to any place in SF. hehe but I was staying at the Hotel Palomar (one block away).

If I were visiting the area, sure I'd get one.. or two.. But to make a trip out here just to get it? Maybe not.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank tiglao
Sacramento, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“The best creme puffs!”
Reviewed 16 October 2011

This place is a must anytime we visit San Francisco. There are 2 Beard Papa places that we go to, one is Yerba Buena, and the other is in the food court area in the Westfield mall on Market Street. They have the standard vanilla or chocolate filled creme puffs, and then they rotate in a special flavor of the week, such as caramel, green tea, strawberry, pumpkin and coffee. My favorites are the chocolate, vanilla and strawberry. We usually get at least a box to go. But, these need to be eaten when fresh, or they will get soggy. A must have treat!!

Visited June 2011
Arlington, Virginia
85 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 134 helpful votes
“Delicious puffs”
Reviewed 14 October 2011

What a mid-day treat... a big, delicious, freshly-baked cream puff-pastry shell, filled with your choice of cream fillings---but only filled when you order, so it hasn't been sitting there getting soggy all day. Get the chocolate-coated eclair puff, and fill with your choice (though the chocolate cream filling is my top pick.) A note to the fastidious---they are slightly messy to eat!
Not much seating (a super-tiny place, almost a take-out-only, really) near the Moscone Convention Center and Yerba Buena Gardens. But there is the park right across the street, and other outdoor places to sit and enjoy.

Visited October 2011