“San Francisco Loves Dogs”
Review of George

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
George
Reviewed 15 February 2014

I was in San Francisco for medical reasons so I wanted to find something fun to dwell on. A local company called Dosha Dog makes beautiful leather collars that a pet store called George carries. After my appts. I headed to George to check out the collars. George is a wonderful, funky pet store that caters to dogs and cats. They have high quality products, both supplies and food, that are fun and unique. I have an Italian Greyhound that I wanted a sparkly collar for. I found the collar I wanted (by Dosha Dog). The sales person was amazing. He answered all my questions and then took some time to help me decode the MUNI train/bus system. This proved invaluable the next morning. He also tipped me off to a frozen yogurt store around the corner. THANKS!!!! Anyhow George was a highlight of my trip and worth the effort to get to. (Actually it's no effort if you understand the local transit systems!)