1) I am giving the Inn On Folsom an excellent rating due to the newness, cleanliness and complimentary morning breakfast.
2) This accommodation is for the budget conscious, keeping in mind none of the rooms have a private bath. All of the property has new carpet, bedding, furniture and drapes. There is no AC, not needed in SF normally. For any hotel I have ever stayed in, this place was brand spanking new and clean. The communal shower, clean, the commode clean. And I mean spic and span clean. Awesome TV channel selection from DirectTV. Great job Inn on Folsom.
3) If your looking for a romantic once in a lifetime visit to SF, this is not the place. If you are solo or passing through, on a budget, it is money well spent.
4) Keep in mind San Francisco has many outdated, filthy hotels which charge TOP DOLLAR(SCAM)...buyer beware.....Inn on Folsom is a clean alternative to paying top dollar for a worn out, seedy 1960's hotel.
Thank you Inn on Folsom.
**Oh yeah, the two night clubs downstairs....Ask for a room on the upper floor away from the front...The Inn gives ear plugs. I am a light sleeper, disturbed very easy, and the ear plugs had me sleep right through it.
**Complimentary morning breakfast 7-10am, fresh coffee, apples, bananas, OJ, bottled water, yogurt, frozen waffles, cereal and a selection of tasty quality white or wheat bread. (Not the Sara Lee danish in plastic bags so famous in SF's seedy hotels.) The bread was awesome!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Inn On Folsom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.