“Elegant décor, great service and good food”
Review of Osha Thai Restaurant - CLOSED

Osha Thai Restaurant
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Marina District
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
“Elegant décor, great service and good food”
Reviewed 15 April 2013

The sophisticated, modern décor and the ambiance at this location are first class. The staff is very friendly and elegant and the service is great. The 5-spice chicken curry was good, not the best I’ve had to be honest, but great value for money.

• Visited April 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“Loved the food and the ambiance!”
Reviewed 29 March 2013

I am not a big Thai food eater, but I loved what I had at this restaurant! The presentation of all the food was beautiful, the food amazing, the ambiance excellent! We went for lunch and had a great time. I also tried the ginger spritzer drink which was awesome and paired beautifully with the moderately spiced food that I ate. Great place!

• Visited March 2013
Dartmouth, NS
“Excellent Thai Restaurant”
Reviewed 10 January 2013

I went here on the first night of my trip to San Francisco in August and I was so happy I did! We have some good Thai restaurants where I live but this was the best I have ever had. Myself and my boyfriend had calamari to start, green curry, and pad thai. All were great! The calamari had a delicious light batter, not like any calamari I have ever had before. The service was extremely attentive and the servers were constantly making sure we had everything we needed. We went pretty early in the evening though so there weren't many people in the restaurant yet. The atmosphere was beautiful as well! I highly recommend this place!

• Visited August 2012
Redondo Beach, Calif.
“Surf and Turf Thai Style, amazing!”
Reviewed 27 October 2012

I went to the Embarcadero location for a business meeting. We had a private room at the back and a pre-set menu. I had the "Surf and Turf" which is (menu description): Maine lobster tail, served with “Chu - Chi” red curry & “Snake River Farms” Kobe beef grilled to perfection, served with sautéed shiitake mushroom and shallot tempura.
It was fabulous. Everything we had from appetizer to dessert was very good. I'd go again!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank LaSerena
Wilmington NC
“Wonderful but noisy”
Reviewed 27 May 2012

The food was beautifully presented and the taste was wonderful. Very noisy though, so go early to avoid the crowd