Stayed here over a weekend for a work seminar. Have stayed at a number of Intercontinental hotels and I generally have a vey positive experience when traveling during the week. There were people partying in the hall, slamming doors, swearing and smoking. At one point at around 4 am - someone told one of the unruly guests to be quiet. His response? I will not be quiet, I paid 400 dollars for this room. Um ok? And the rest of us are staying for free?
Rooms were nice and clean. Conference facilities were nice too. Maybe it was just a weekend crowd.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental San Francisco is the Bay Area s newest upscale hotel destination. The 32-story glass tower sparkles high above the city, standing sentry over the South of Market (SoMa) area. The smoke-free hotel is convenient to everything, including the Moscone Convention Center, Union Square, Chinatown and the Powell Street Cable Car Turnaround. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your InterContinental San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental