We were here for a conference at the Moscone Center, so it was essentially next door. It's a short walk to the Muni, the Cable Cars and the BART. Really the best thing was the incredible service, especially the concierge staff. Everything they suggested turned out to be wonderful: restaurants, tours, etc. This is not a cheap hotel by any means, but you get a lot for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental San Francisco is the Bay Area s newest upscale hotel destination. The 32-story glass tower sparkles high above the city, standing sentry over the South of Market (SoMa) area. The smoke-free hotel is convenient to everything, including the Moscone Convention Center, Union Square, Chinatown and the Powell Street Cable Car Turnaround. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Agoda, IHG, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental