After a long drive and heavy traffic I was happy to arrive at the Intercontinental . Was greeted warmly by Steven and the rest of the crew at the valet and check in area. Check in was fast and efficient and our room was ready right on time.
Due to a minor problem on a previous stay Hizkia Larranaga, the guest relations manager made sure this stay was perfect. Wonderful room with a great view. Facilities were well maintained and gym and pool inviting. As an ambassador member I felt I received extra special care. I belong to many hotel loyalty programs but this may be the best; as an ambassador member you get lots of benefits including room upgrades,free wifi and fruit and water in the room when you arrive- all small things but they add a lot of value.
The entire staff I encountered was professional and warm-especially Hizkia. That is why I try to stay at IC hotels when I travel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental San Francisco is the Bay Area s newest upscale hotel destination. The 32-story glass tower sparkles high above the city, standing sentry over the South of Market (SoMa) area. The smoke-free hotel is convenient to everything, including the Moscone Convention Center, Union Square, Chinatown and the Powell Street Cable Car Turnaround. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental