I got here early from LA, circa 9:30am, and asked if they could wash me a shirt. Chap on front desk said he'd check if a room was available, and if so I could check in right away. Thank you so much.
Rooms were fine with good bed and shower. I stayed on the 8th floor, and can I say the two ladies who do the rooms are fab, very service focused and should be praised.
Had breakfast which was good on the whole, and a few beers at night. All well served, etc. As regards the location, only a couple of blocks to Union Square, which suited me, so I valet parked the car and walked. Would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental San Francisco is the Bay Area s newest upscale hotel destination. The 32-story glass tower sparkles high above the city, standing sentry over the South of Market (SoMa) area. The smoke-free hotel is convenient to everything, including the Moscone Convention Center, Union Square, Chinatown and the Powell Street Cable Car Turnaround. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Southall Travel, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental