Great location for getting about, very friendly helpfull staff, good facilities and excellent cusomer service. Dealt with noisy neighbour problem very efficiently and even provided a basket of fruit as an apology.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental San Francisco is the Bay Area s newest upscale hotel destination. The 32-story glass tower sparkles high above the city, standing sentry over the South of Market (SoMa) area. The smoke-free hotel is convenient to everything, including the Moscone Convention Center, Union Square, Chinatown and the Powell Street Cable Car Turnaround. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Southall Travel, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your InterContinental San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental