Went for my 29th anniversary. The hotel was great! Service, wonderful. Arkadiya is THE BEST! She was sooo helpful, and patient with all my questions. Mika helped me at the front desk! Very nice, welcoming smile, very accommodating! I took too long to book, so I didn't get the high floor I wanted ( I was on the 17th). The tall buildings obstructed the view. I was in the King Jr. Set. It had two walls of windows, which I got because of the view I thought I'd have. I see why the reviews said "get high up". I will book well in advance next time (definitely an annual stay now) but I will be sure to get up to the top floors. I feel parking, ($120 for 2 days) is outrageous. I also feel WI FI should be free. ($15.00)...really??! Because of those 2 factors, I had to put a "4 " rating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental San Francisco is the Bay Area s newest upscale hotel destination. The 32-story glass tower sparkles high above the city, standing sentry over the South of Market (SoMa) area. The smoke-free hotel is convenient to everything, including the Moscone Convention Center, Union Square, Chinatown and the Powell Street Cable Car Turnaround. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, IHG, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your InterContinental San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental