This IC is in close proximity to Moscone and all the touristy shopping spots. The check-in process is smooth, and the rooms beautiful. Because of our Ambassador membership, we should have received an automatic upgrade. Unfortunately there were no rooms available (don't believe it), but as a consolation, they gave my husband and I free breakfast vouchers. To be honest, that didn't help considering we have friends and family in SF so we never used them since we had plans every day. We had a large room at the corner with a great view. We shared no walls, only with the stairs. It was a disabled access room so the closet was lower so our shirts and jackets were hanging very close to the ground. The spa area was nice and clean, and they also have a lap pool. I really loved the gym, especially since they have one Pilates reformer machine. Another big bonus, doggy friendly! Should I return again to SF, I'd like to stay at this IC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental San Francisco is the Bay Area s newest upscale hotel destination. The 32-story glass tower sparkles high above the city, standing sentry over the South of Market (SoMa) area. The smoke-free hotel is convenient to everything, including the Moscone Convention Center, Union Square, Chinatown and the Powell Street Cable Car Turnaround. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your InterContinental San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental