Recently spent three days at the Intercontinental on Howard Street (there are two Intercons in San Fran). Firstly, the concierge staff is amazing. They booked us at great restaurants at the last minute and were incredibly helpful during our stay. The front desk is staffed by smart attractive folks who look to serve. The room was impeccable and the views outstanding. Even the shoeshine service was five star. Had breakfast at the restaurant each morning and and even lunch one day-food was terrific. Took time out one afternoon for a massage and would recommend a visit to the spa if time permits.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental San Francisco is the Bay Area s newest upscale hotel destination. The 32-story glass tower sparkles high above the city, standing sentry over the South of Market (SoMa) area. The smoke-free hotel is convenient to everything, including the Moscone Convention Center, Union Square, Chinatown and the Powell Street Cable Car Turnaround. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Southall Travel, Agoda, Booking.com, HotelsClick, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your InterContinental San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental