We spent a week here when my boyfriend was attending SemiCon. Great location, right next to the convention center and by Union Square. You can walk to shopping, Chinatown, the Ferry Building. It is also just a short cab ride to many other locations.
The hotel itself is great. Fantastic views form all sides but if you can get one with a view of the Bay Bridge, it is one of the best views ever. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The one bedroom suites are very nice.
The Executive Lounge and its staff are excellent. One of my favorite lounges in the ICs we have stayed in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental San Francisco is the Bay Area s newest upscale hotel destination. The 32-story glass tower sparkles high above the city, standing sentry over the South of Market (SoMa) area. The smoke-free hotel is convenient to everything, including the Moscone Convention Center, Union Square, Chinatown and the Powell Street Cable Car Turnaround. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Southall Travel, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental