I just returned from staying at the Intercontinental San Francisco. I stayed for two night in a deluxe room with two beds on the 23rd floor and we had an amazing view of the bay. The room was in great shape and had the most comfortable beds making it hard to get up and going. The room had a very large walk in shower with a hand held shower and shower head. The only negative that I can give the Intercontinental is that when someone slams there door you can hear it in your room. I loved the free wifi to.
The service I received was on par with other five star hotels that I have stayed at. May checked us in fast and made us feel welcomed and made us feel as if we were VIP guest. She was friendly and loved the hotel she worked for.
I will be back and I have found my favorite hotel in San Francisco going forward. If you are looking for a five star hotel and not wanting to break the bank give the San Francisco Intercontinental a try.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental San Francisco is the Bay Area s newest upscale hotel destination. The 32-story glass tower sparkles high above the city, standing sentry over the South of Market (SoMa) area. The smoke-free hotel is convenient to everything, including the Moscone Convention Center, Union Square, Chinatown and the Powell Street Cable Car Turnaround. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your InterContinental San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Intercontinental