“Relaxing massage while on holiday”
Review of Unwind Me

Unwind Me
Cambridge, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Relaxing massage while on holiday”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I planned a last-minute trip to the Bay Area to get some to chill with friends and family. Trying out Unwind Me was certainly the highlight. I booked my appointment just the day before, picked a therapist from the list of massage therapists available that day/time, and she came to the house where I was staying. The therapist brings all the elements needed for a good massage, from full massage table to oils. The therapist was professional and friendly and I loved the deep-tissue massage. On par with many spa massages I've had. All payments, including tip, are done online so you don't need to have cash on hand.

The best part was not having to leave the house after the massage, and being able to stay relaxed the rest of the day! Especially for someone like me unfamiliar with the city, it was great to not have to go through the hassle of leaving a spa and navigate my way home. I highly recommend you try this out if you're planning a vacation/trip to the SF-area.

Visited November 2013

San Francisco, California
“Fantastic massage experience”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Didn't really know what to expect beforehand (I've never had an in-home massage before), but any uncertainties I had beforehand were quickly erased.

From the ease of booking, to the punctual arrival, to the massage itself - everything about the experience was just quality. Definitely one of the best massages I've gotten in SF.

Visited June 2014