It's been a while I have been there now, but I really hope it hasn't change at all. This is the place to go if you want to go back to the late sixties, early seventies spirit. Quite an immersion !
Warm welcome by the staff, nice breakfast room, everything very easy going. And Haight Ashbury is quite a myth, isn't it ?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is not your typical hotel! Staying at The Red Vic is more like coming home to family and friends than checking into a hotel. We are a community that values collaboration, participation, and connections. We ask you to fill out a profile so we can share that information about what you're up to with other guests and residents, facilitating interactions and collaborations. This is a participatory space, and we hope it will be a platform for your creative projects and ideas. What do you want to create? The ground floor is a member-supported 3rd space for projects, gatherings, events and activities. There is a communal kitchen that is always fully stocked with food for everyone to use. Guests are also encouraged to attend or host an event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Red Victorian LLC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Victorian Bed, Breakfast And Art
- Red Victorian Bed, Breakfast & Art Hotel San Francisco