My husband and I stayed here a couple of months ago during our trip to San Francisco. We booked our hotel room based on other reviews and it didn't hurt that the price was reasonable for the location! The hotel met our expectations - great location, clean, comfortable and the staff was friendly. The beds were absolutely awesome (I slept like a baby every night), the bathrooms were a nice size (and the towel warmer was a bonus) and it was minutes from everywhere we wanted to be. However, there are a few things to keep in mind when booking this hotel: 1) You can hear the trolleys 24/7. It's not very loud but if you're a light sleeper, it might bother you; 2) The hotel is on top of a high hill. Unless you plan on driving or taking the trolley everywhere, this might not be the place for you if you are adverse or unable to exercise; and 3) Although the shower head put out good water pressure, it is an old school one and it may sit too low if you're above 5'10".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the new Stanford Court! We are excited to share our multi-million dollar transformation that includes updates & revamps that transcend to our lobby, café , bar, porte-cochere, & fitness center. Guided by the design concept of "where tomorrow meets yesterday," the newly renovated Stanford Court integrates Nob Hill's grand history with the innovative and tech-focused spirit of today's San Francisco. Expect cool graphics, a new modern color palette and nods to our past. Our new 1500 square foot Fitness Center features state of the art equipment including interactive Kinima stations offering personalized workouts and floor-to-ceiling windows that fill the space with natural light and views of the famed cable cars. As always, guests will find their stay here enhanced with inspiring innovations, sophisticated technology, and a taste of the Bay Area's cultural connection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Stanford Court San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Stanford Court Hotel San Francisco
- Renaissance Hotel San Francisco
- Renaissance San Francisco
- San Francisco Renaissance