Let me start this off by saying that the hotel staff are incredibly friendly and trustworthy!!! We stayed at this hotel for 4 nites as our 10 year anniversary of being married. My husband surprised me with the trip cuz we'd never had a honeymoon :) I forgot my wedding rings on the nitestand when we left at 4am for our return home flight. I called the hotel as soon as I realized this and they couldn't find my rings on the table. Thankfully whomever went to find my rings thought to look in the dirty towels!! They somehow got mixed in with those!! My rings were shipped back to me in perfect condition!! We are endlessly thankful to them for being honest!!
Our trip was filled with many stresses but every time we came into the hotel, the people at the counter were very sweet and inviting!!!
The hotel rooms were nice and the beds were comfy! The view from the 7th floor overlooking the bay was beautiful! The location is great cuz you can walk a few blocks in any direction and see really neat things no matter which way you go! It was neat to be in the heart of it all. The trolley goes down the road that this hotel is on, along with the road on the corner. We never road the trolley but it is really handy! Water bottles were only $1.06 from the hotel!!! Cheapest thing in the city! :)
There was only 1 thing that we would've liked to know and that is that parking is $50 a nite. You can park your vehicle a couple blocks down the steep hills and walk back up them to the hotel and pay about $25-$30 a nite. We're from Wisconsin and didn't realize all the other expenses that there would be. Given this, though, the door men and valet parkers were very nice and helped get a cab super fast!
Overall, even with all the stress, we had a wonderful time! The hotel and it's staff sure had a hand in making our experience better! Thank you sooo much for everything!!!!!!!! ♥
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come experience the new Stanford Court! We are excited to share our multi-million dollar transformation that includes updates & revamps that transcend to our lobby, café , bar, porte-cochere, & fitness center. Guided by the design concept of "where tomorrow meets yesterday," the newly renovated Stanford Court integrates Nob Hill's grand history with the innovative and tech-focused spirit of today's San Francisco. Expect cool graphics, a new modern color palette and nods to our past. Our new 1500 square foot Fitness Center features state of the art equipment including interactive Kinima stations offering personalized workouts and floor-to-ceiling windows that fill the space with natural light and views of the famed cable cars. As always, guests will find their stay here enhanced with inspiring innovations, sophisticated technology, and a taste of the Bay Area's cultural connection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stanford Court San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Stanford Court Hotel San Francisco
- Renaissance Hotel San Francisco
- Renaissance San Francisco
- San Francisco Renaissance