“Older but clean”

Days Inn San Francisco Downtown/Civic Center Area
Ranked #87 of 229 Hotels in San Francisco

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
  • Czech first
Issy-les-Moulineaux, France
Reviewed 21 August 2014

Reasonably good hotel. Room was quiet and fit for purpose. We always managed to park at the hotel despite limited parking space. For breakfast, we had to pick up the food and go to the room due to extremely limited seating.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank labobupe
Auburn, California
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Was in a panic, for some reason it appeared the entire city was sold out - Did Hotwire, Hotels.com, checked my usual hotels (Marriott, Choice Hotels) direct link - even called some of the off the radar so so hotels I have used on Lombard - All were either sold out or trying to gouge me. I was sitting in my car and had my Garmin GPS - and for the first time pushed lodging - about .1 mile from where I was the Days Inn popped up - I called for the heck of it. A very nice guy answered the phone & advised he had one room ready - I was ready to hear a quote near $300 - was shocked when he said $149.88 - I was worried it may be a run down place, being so close I drove right over. I was pleasantly surprised, the place looked nice & it was just steps from some of my favorite eating and drinking establishments - as well as the Civic Center, Ballet, Symphony Hall..... The guy at the desk(Robit or Rohit I believe) was very friendly & accommodating. Instantly my day went from one of worry about where I would be staying to total relief.

The room was small but clean - a little out dated, but not much - a flat screen TV and a little bathroom update and you would be there - but everything was functional, including the AC Unit. I slept great - no noise, the temp was great! For this trip I could not ask for anything more and look forward to returning & I thank Rohit for earning a new customer. Thanks!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Travelinscott29120
Reviewed 4 August 2014

The rooms are very spacious and clean. Mattresses are comfortable, and enough pillows for just about anything. Bathroom works fine, water always warm. Rooms are equipped with, iron, fridge, microwave, tv, and etc. There's really not much to complain about. The manager, Rohit, gave great customer service. He was able to fight his way to get me the weekday rates and never stop checking discount until he can't anymore. I was able to get a double queen size bedroom on the same day upon arrival. Location by the way, within mins just about every tourist attraction. In the heart of SF. Love it. Would definitely book again.

• Stayed August 2014
Beck's Motor Lodge
Beck's Motor Lodge
#18 of 229 in San Francisco
Travelodge at the Presidio San Francisco

Been to Days Inn San Francisco Downtown/Civic Center Area? Share your experiences!