Super 8 San Francisco/Near the Marina
Omni San Francisco Hotel(San Francisco)
US$366
US$243
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hotel Zoe Fisherman's Wharf(San Francisco)
US$346
US$272
US$219
US$205
  • Restaurant
The Orchard Hotel(San Francisco)
US$257
US$238
US$465
US$386
  • Restaurant
Fairmont San Francisco(San Francisco)
US$488
US$290
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hotel Diva(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$190
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Club Quarters Hotel in San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$265
US$259
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfridge and microwavelombard streetfisherman's warfyogurtthe golden gate bridgeflat screencontinental breakfastwould stay here againihopirondryerpier
Upland, CA
Reviewed 30 October 2005

Dirty, bad service, marginal location at best. We had reservations for several days but left after one night after being shocked by the totally sub standard conditions and location. Don't be deceived by some of the more gentle reviews, this motel is to be steered clear of.

Stayed: October 2005
4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Plumas County
Reviewed 24 October 2005

We stayed at this run down, elevator free hovel on October 22, 2005 and we will not be back. When my husband, kids and I arrived after a day of driving at 4:00 p.m. in the afternoon, we were told our rooms were not ready and we had to wait. And when I mean wait, we are not talking about a comfortable lobby (they don't have a lobby) but out on the street with our suitcases. When we tried to put our luggage in the rooms, it looked like Guns and Roses had just checked out. When I tried to ask the maid how long it would be, she snarled at me in Spanish and turned on her heel. We finally were able to get in our rooms over an hour later, no apology was made or attempt to compensate us for being inconvenienced.

The parking situation was horrid, first come first serve in a microscopic parking lot on site, and the wireless internet never worked the whole weekend. When I called to complain I was told it was working fine earlier in the week and they could not help me. This place and is cold, bleak and wretched. Yuk! I would sooner sleep in my car than return to the Fisherman's Wharf "Super" 8 Motel.

• Stayed: October 2005
8  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 14 October 2005

clean, run by a pleasant couple, free parking a bit tight -- don't come in a SUV, free continental breakfast, suprisingly quiet despite busy Lombard Street, good value in a good location.

• Stayed: October 2005
3  Thank CharleyG
Reviewed 31 July 2005

This was a deal for the area! Clean, freshly painted, and while we were there, undergoing a rennovation. Limited parking, but management was very accomodating and we were able to get a space within an hour of arrival and did not have to move the car during our 4 day stay. Easy access to public transportation. (Bus 30 stops 1 1/2 blocks away and takes you everywhere you want to go!)

This property is reminiscent of the old motor-court style motel, an enclosed "fortress" with parking on the ground floor and rooms on levels 2 and 3. Clean and comfortable rooms with big whirlpool tubs.

We were traveling with 2 teenage girls with their own room and we felt very comfortable and secure in this property.

• Stayed: July 2005
7  Thank OklaTigerLily
Stockton, CA
Reviewed 17 August 2004

Great place to stay for budget-minded individuals.
I want to spend my money on meals and destinations, not motel rooms where all I do is sleep.
The owners are very generous with their time and can help anyone who isn't knowledgeable about the City. For those looking for a weekend getaway in a comfortable and safe surrounding, I'd recommend this place without hesitation.

• Stayed: January 2005, travelled on business