Just got back from a four day stay at the Stratford, and will definitely consider staying the next time I go to SF. Rooms are small, but very comfortable, and when you're in SF, how much time are you going to spend in your room anyway? Location is the best part, about as central as you can get - steps away from Powell St. BART and the cable car, ten minute walk to Chinatown. Full service Walgreens down the street for anything you might need, decent late night pizzeria across the street, etc.Good stuff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If travelers were to pinpoint on a map the number one location in San Francisco, it could be right outside the door of Hotel Stratford. Our entrance has become part of thousands of photographs taken of the Cable Car as it heads up the second block of its famous journey over San Francisco's beautiful hillside communities. Guests who want the convenience of being right in the center of the City will enjoy their stay in this European style affordably priced property, with 90 pleasantly decorated rooms, all with the most modern facilities. We await the pleasure of your company be it for Business or Leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Stratford reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Stratford Hotel San Francisco
- Stratford San Francisco
- Stratford Hotel San Francisco