This was my wife and I's last stop on our honeymoon. I chose this place since it was close to the Pier and the location was good, and it was a great location.
First things first, i can't believe how much it costs to park in this city! $45 for valet, plus tip, plus the other charges was about 65$ a night to park at the hotel, eeek, but really no other choices and it was convienent to do it this way. Here are my thoughts on the hotel:
SERVICE: Service was great I must say, check in and check out were easy, and all of the people who worked here were very friendly! It's great to have that at a hotel, so polite, so friendly, thank you for that.
LOCATION : Location was prime obviously since it was walking distance to Pier 39 and other little areas . My wife and I walked all around here and it was nice that we were close to the hotel. Also if we needed to drive to a site, we were less than 10 minutes anywhere we needed to go. The location is definitely a good one!
ROOM : This was probably my only negative part . The rooms were tiny.. especially for the $300 a night price. We stayed in hollywood at the loews hollywood hotel for half of that in a suite 4x the size. I was slightly disappointed in the size room but in the end it really was no big deal . The bed was a queen so i just had to cuddle closer to my wife and the bed was still comfortable.
I dont let the little things get in the way of the enjoyment of my trip, so the size of the room really was not a detriment to either of us .
All in all location is great, so check this place out if you are in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1997, Frommer's Guide designates the Tuscan hotel, located just steps from the breathtaking San Francisco waterfront, as "the best hotel at Fisherman's Wharf." This gracious boutique hotel is characterized by its warmth and charm, impeccable service and Italian country villa ambiance. Adjacent to the hotel is the inviting Italian trattoria, Café Pescatore, completing the picture for an ideal stay in the City by the Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your The Tuscan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western San Francisco
- Tuscan Inn Fishermans Wharf
- San Francisco Tuscan Inn
- San Francisco Best Western Tuscan Inn
- Tuscan Inn San Francisco
- Best Western Fishermans Wharf
- Best Western Tuscan Inn Fishermans Wharf San Francisco