What a super 3 day stay at this lovely friendly hotel. Perfect situation for us as we could walk everywhere we wanted. The concierge - Natalia - was very helpful and booked our tours which were great and started from very close by. ( city tour, and Alcatraz) .
Our en suite room was very comfortable, quiet and spotlessly clean, overlooking an interior courtyard with a fountain.
Each evening the hotel hosted a generous 'wine tasting' which was super as a friendly get together for all guests, and their restaurant was great as we ate there for breakfast and dinner.
There are lots of other cafes and restaurants within walking distance.
The hotel arranged a taxi back to the airport for our onward flight.
We would not hesitate to stay at the Tuscan again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Since 1997, Frommer's Guide designates the Tuscan hotel, located just steps from the breathtaking San Francisco waterfront, as "the best hotel at Fisherman's Wharf." This gracious boutique hotel is characterized by its warmth and charm, impeccable service and Italian country villa ambiance. Adjacent to the hotel is the inviting Italian trattoria, Café Pescatore, completing the picture for an ideal stay in the City by the Bay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your The Tuscan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western San Francisco
- Tuscan Inn Fishermans Wharf
- San Francisco Tuscan Inn
- San Francisco Best Western Tuscan Inn
- Tuscan Inn San Francisco
- Best Western Fishermans Wharf
- Best Western Tuscan Inn Fishermans Wharf San Francisco