We stayed a total of 5 nights and really enjoyed our stay and the service was outstanding in every way. The entire staff was truly helpful and very friendly. After reading previous reviews, we did take a few to heart. We did ask for the 4th floor in a quiet area. We were granted this request. Though the room did not come with a microwave, we did request one and it was granted. As you have read from previous reviews, the hotel is very well located and a very short distance (less than 10 minute walk) from everything...Fisherman's Wharf, Pier 39, Ghirardelli Square, Alcatraz Tour Ferry, LOTS of tour vendors, PLENTY of restaraunts, and of course the cable car pick up and drop is actually 3 minutes away. One interesting aspect of the hotel is if you decide to pass on a day of room cleaning, you will receive a coupon for $5 off dinner in their restaraunt (Pescatore). You can use up to 2 of these coupons at once. So, we took them up on it twice and had a total of $10 off our dinner bill one night. As mentioned in previous reviews, their wine and snack time from 5 - 6pm each evening was a hit as well. The rooms were a little small compared to other hotels of the same type, but it was only the 2 of us, so we were fine.
All-in-all, we certainly enjoyed our room, our stay, the service, and when we decided to come back to SF, we will not look anywhere else but the Tuscan.
Another thought to consider when traveling to SF...Since we did not rent a car (mostly due to staying within the city and the cost of the car and parking would be well more than finding alternatives) we were completely relying on any sort of transportation we could find. We took a cab from SFO to the hotel (around $60), used public transportation (plenty of of it that stops very close to hotel), The Big Bus Tour and cable cars, and it was still cheaper than renting and parking for the time we were there. When we arrived at the hotel, our bellman offerred a "private town car" back to the airport for less than a cab ride. All we did was let him know the date/time and he took care of it. It was well worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Unique San Francisco Hotel near Fisherman's Wharf and Pier 39. Hotel Zoe offer you the chance to experience San Francisco and Fisherman's Wharf like a local. Located just steps from a famous cable car turnaround and the distinctive North Beach neighborhood, the views from Zoe are spectacular. Easy walk to the waterfront, Ghirardelli Square, Pier 39’s sea lion colony and the San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park. Experience what life in the heart of San Francisco's vibrant Fisherman's Wharf neighborhood feels like. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Nozio Netplan srl, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Zoe San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western San Francisco
- Tuscan Inn Fishermans Wharf
- San Francisco Tuscan Inn
- San Francisco Best Western Tuscan Inn
- Tuscan Inn San Francisco
- Best Western Fishermans Wharf
- Best Western Tuscan Inn Fishermans Wharf San Francisco