LOCATION WAS ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS! One block from Union Square and the Trolley line. We could easily walk to the Muni stn down the street. Waking distance to the pier!
Was the smallest hotel we have ever stayed in, but if you were like us and stayed in the room for sleeping and showering it is fine. Our room was clean and that's what we cared about most!
If you are looking for a great deal, and are okay with a small space in a central location this is a great pick!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience comfort and style in downtown San Francisco. The King George Hotel is surrounded by the energy of Union Square and is an ideal hotel destination to return to after exploring the renowned sights and attractions of the "City by the Bay." Guests of our San Francisco LGBT-friendly boutique hotel will discover comfortable accommodations and on-site amenities such as Winston's Bar and Lounge, a San Francisco wine bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your King George Hotel - A Greystone Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King George San Francisco
- Hotel King George
- King George Hotel San Francisco