Over the past few years I have stayed at a few of these older SF hotels and this was certainly the best of them. I stayed in room 701 and although it was small everything I needed was there. The hotel staff was excellent. Although the room could have used some TLC there were no issues. There was quite a bit of street noise but that is expected in these older SF hotels. My only compliant is that the wireless internet was not very reliable... but it was free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience comfort and style in downtown San Francisco. The King George Hotel is surrounded by the energy of Union Square and is an ideal hotel destination to return to after exploring the renowned sights and attractions of the "City by the Bay." Guests of our San Francisco LGBT-friendly boutique hotel will discover comfortable accommodations and on-site amenities such as Winston's Bar and Lounge, a San Francisco wine bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your King George Hotel - A Greystone Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King George San Francisco
- Hotel King George
- King George Hotel San Francisco