This hotel has a lot of history dating back to around the SF Fires. The rooms are compact, but there is enough space to change, big closets, a tv and a large enough bathroom. You are right next to Union Square in the middle of it all with only a short walk to the muni. They will hold your bags and the staff couldn't be nicer!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience comfort and style in downtown San Francisco. The King George Hotel is surrounded by the energy of Union Square and is an ideal hotel destination to return to after exploring the renowned sights and attractions of the "City by the Bay." Guests of our San Francisco LGBT-friendly boutique hotel will discover comfortable accommodations and on-site amenities such as Winston's Bar and Lounge, a San Francisco wine bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your King George Hotel - A Greystone Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King George San Francisco
- Hotel King George
- King George Hotel San Francisco