Party of four in San Francisco for a Giants game, we reserved 2 rooms in the updated wing, the beds was very comfortable and the room was very clean, but bit small. After the game we all had dinner together, during our conversation we notice that we were charged more than they were, so when we checked out we brought it to the attention of the Hotel desk person, he very kindly adjusted the rate with our AAA discount. Great staff they were all very accommodating. only one problem we had Valet parking and when we got our vehicle back we noticed our satellite antenna had been damaged, the supervisor immediately contacted the Propark parking people and we filled an incident report, our satellite radio was down and as soon as we pulled away from the hotel our navigation went down as well as our phone. Now we will see how proPark handles their business. Small and slow elevator.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience comfort and style in downtown San Francisco. The King George Hotel is surrounded by the energy of Union Square and is an ideal hotel destination to return to after exploring the renowned sights and attractions of the "City by the Bay." Guests of our San Francisco LGBT-friendly boutique hotel will discover comfortable accommodations and on-site amenities such as Winston's Bar and Lounge, a San Francisco wine bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your King George Hotel - A Greystone Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King George San Francisco
- Hotel King George
- King George Hotel San Francisco