The hotel is situated in a bad area of SF, even though it looks pretty close to the center.
I was afraid to stay there and all the people in the hotel looked that they will stalk you :) The rooms were ok and clean but for the same money one can find better accomodation. I woudn't go there again but as I said, in the end it wasn't as bad as expected.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To really enjoy the City, stay in the center of it at the Civic Center Motor Inn. Ideally located just a few blocks from Union Square, cable cars, the Opera, theatres, and world class restaurants, the Civic Center Motor Inn is the perfect jumping off place for touring the City and other Bay Area destinations. Business guests will appreciate our proximity to the Civic Center and Moscone Convention Center. The Civic Center Motor Inn offers the ultimate in value and convenience, including complimentary continental breakfast buffet, free parking, easy freeway access, and nearby public transportation. Our friendly staff is at your service to help make your stay enjoyable and a place you want to return to again and again.The Civic Center Motor Inn offers 57 attractive guest rooms, each designed with your comfort in mind. Guest room features include: Free Parking Free High Speed Wireless Internet Free Continental Breakfast, 100% Non-Smoking Rooms Available, Swimming Pool, Microwave & Refrigerator, Hair Dryer, Iron with full size board, Expanded Cable Television with HBO included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Civic Center Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Civic Center Motor Hotel San Francisco
- Best Western San Francisco
- San Francisco Best Western