My husband and I stayed at the Hotel Bijou in San Francisco in April 2012. The staff were all very nice and the room was very clean. The hotel has a movie theater inside and each room is named after a movie filmed in San Francisco. We stayed in the Presido room which was cool since I am a big Mark Harmon fan.
It's not an upscale hotel but our stay there was very enjoyable. There were only a couple of issues we had one was the television didn't have great reception and we were trying to watch the University of KY Wildcats win the NCAA Championship game. The other issue was the area at night made us a little wary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Bijou is the most unique of all the Bay Area boutique hotels in downtown San Francisco. Inspired by San Francisco's rich cinematic history, our San Francisco Union Square hotel is adorned with classic movie palace designs and dramatic Hollywood portraits. Each of our 65 comfortable guest rooms in our Union Square hotel in San Francisco is named after a motion picture shot here in the city. Using the original movie stills as decorative accents, Hotel Bijou provides our guests with the most interesting downtown San Francisco hotel rooms while simultaneously keeping you centrally located to everything this exciting city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Bijou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bijou Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel Bijou San Francisco
- Bijou San Francisco