A very nice place, front desk and breakfast people as well as cleaning ladies are friendly and willing to help. The price is cheap for the center of SF. The rooms are well-equipped and clean. Come with some ear-plugs (the hotel gives you earplugs for free) as some evenings around the block could be noisy, but nothing special if you are used to live in town. Breakfasts are simply good and cheap. I recommend this hotel because compared to the big hotel companies around; Bijou stands as a "jewel" of relaxing and friendly space downtown. Internet for free; old movies, ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Bijou is the most unique of all the Bay Area boutique hotels in downtown San Francisco. Inspired by San Francisco's rich cinematic history, our San Francisco Union Square hotel is adorned with classic movie palace designs and dramatic Hollywood portraits. Each of our 65 comfortable guest rooms in our Union Square hotel in San Francisco is named after a motion picture shot here in the city. Using the original movie stills as decorative accents, Hotel Bijou provides our guests with the most interesting downtown San Francisco hotel rooms while simultaneously keeping you centrally located to everything this exciting city has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Ebookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Bijou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bijou Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel Bijou San Francisco
- Bijou San Francisco