Loved the city location. Only had to crane my neck slightly to view the GG bridge from our 8th floor room. Only complaint was the underground garage. I have never been in a smaller more cramped space. Pillars and walls so close.3 levels but the top is for handicapped.Maybe 50 spaces.fills up quickly. My bumper kissed the wall as I was backing out of a dead end while I was wondering about how flat I would be if an earthquake happened. I was however grateful not to have to worry about street parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn® By the Bay is conveniently located off U.S. 101, near Fisherman's Wharf, the San Francisco Marina Yacht Harbor, Fort Mason Center, Union Street and Lombard Street, the World's Crookedest Street. This San Francisco, CA hotel is close to popular attractions, including AT&T Park, the Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco Chinatown and the San Francisco Civic Center Plaza. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Inn by the Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn By The Bay Hotel San Francisco
- Comfort Inn San Francisco
- Comfort Inn Bay San Francisco
- San Francisco Comfort Inn