Stayed here for one night while in transit. Its in a good location in central San Francisco with friendly helpful and informative staff.
Its not quite up to the standard of other US corporate hotels that I've stayed in and the decor and fittings were a little tired.
Nevertheless it was clean and tidy and the room was comfortable. The breakfast area was a little small for the amount of guests in the hotel and people were left looking for somewhere to sit during breakfast.
Generally it was a decent hotel, well located in central San Francisco, ideal for business stays and couples looking to tour the area on a budget. If you have a family, I would probably pay a little extra and look to stay at a Hilton or Marriot hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn® By the Bay is conveniently located off U.S. 101, near Fisherman's Wharf, the San Francisco Marina Yacht Harbor, Fort Mason Center, Union Street and Lombard Street, the World's Crookedest Street. This San Francisco, CA hotel is close to popular attractions, including AT&T Park, the Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco Chinatown and the San Francisco Civic Center Plaza. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Comfort Inn by the Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn By The Bay Hotel San Francisco
- Comfort Inn San Francisco
- Comfort Inn Bay San Francisco
- San Francisco Comfort Inn