Comfort Inn by the Bay
Omni San Francisco Hotel(San Francisco)
US$417
US$368
  • Room Service
Club Quarters Hotel in San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$265
  • Room Service
US$321
US$291
  • Restaurant
Hotel Zoe Fisherman's Wharf(San Francisco)
US$361
US$284
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn San Francisco Golden Gateway(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$240
US$218
US$284
US$256
US$591
US$500
  • Restaurant
Fairmont San Francisco(San Francisco)
US$354
US$290
Agoda.com
1,231 results
All reviewsthe golden gate bridgelombard streetfisherman's wharfvan nessmake your own wafflesbridge viewthe breakfast areafree breakfastwithin walking distanceparking garagetop flooryogurtghirardelli squarehard boiled eggswharf areamin walkfront desk staff
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I'm not sure why this hotel gets such a low rating. I traveled with my children, all in their twenties and we were very happy with it. Great view of the Golden Gate Bridge, easy access to Muni buses and walking distance to Fisherman's Wharf and Pier 39. The breakfast was good and never overcrowded. The room was nice and beds very comfortable. We found the front desk to be very helpful and friendly. Lots of things to see and do in San Francisco! We also took a day trip down the coast to Monterey and Carmel, beautiful. I wish we would have had a couple of extra says but had a wonderful time with my family. I definitely would recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: Upper floors. Golden Gate Bridge side
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank how216
Reviewed 29 March 2014

We visited San Francisco in March to see the sites. I was a little apprehensive as Comfort Inns seem to vary in quality. I was very pleased with this hotel.

It appears to be recently remodeled. The rooms while not fancy or spacious, but were clean and more than adequate. The staff was friendly and very helpful. The hotel is in a wonderful location just a short walk-able distance from the touristy attractions by the piers.

They had they typical breakfast for these sorts of places, the waffle machines, pastries, cereals, juices, fruit, etc. They also had some sausage and eggs that folks seem to be enjoying. I passed as I do not eat meat and the eggs looked like they were from a box. The meal was adequate though. My only gripe was the plates and utensils at breakfast. Most of these places utilize paper and plastic. They had plates that looked like they had seen better days and the metal utensils were about the cheapest I have ever seen. I think I would have been happier with plastic.

If I were to go San Francisco again, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David R
Reviewed 27 March 2014

A great value in a great neighborhood. I stay here whenever I am passing through SF. The front desk staff are very friendly and courteous, even it is busy, the rooms are clean and a good size, and the beds are comfortable. All in all a good place to stay, and its just around the corner from trendy Union Street and a stones throw from the wharf.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 24 March 2014

stayed at this hotel for about 4 days, great location with many things to do in the surrounding area , the staff was great and the Duty Manager was exceptional with making sure our every need was met. if your looking for a great place to stay with friendly and great service this is the place.

Cheers to all the staff for going above and beyond!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 March 2014

We stayed in as part of a road trip of California. After a long drive along higway 1 from LA we arrived quite late at night.

The location was easy to find and has parking, great feature.

The checkin was interesting to say the least and the staff didn't really seem to be able to handle 3 bookings at the same time.

The hotel was decently equipt the beds were amazing and the rooms clean. What more could you ask for?

The breakfast was adequate. It was a bit unhealty but not too bad.

The best thing about this hotel was definately its location. Just by the famous Lombard street and a short walk to the centre. Golden gate bridge is walkable but it is probably best to hire bikes. Cycling across the golden gate bridge was a highlight of the holiday. If you do this, once over the other side take a left and go up the hill slightly. Amazing views of San Fran and Alcatraz! Also Colt Tower is a must a short walf from the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family