Our family of four loved the hotel. The location was great, central to the things we wanted to see, and located on 101 and several transit lines. We used the convenient, safe, and well-lit parking garage to park our car and leave it for two days while we walked and took transit.
We stayed at five hotels on this trip and this was the best of them. The room was attractive and well-maintained. Our view of the Golden Gate Bridge was gorgeous. The wireless high-speed internet service worked perfectly from the start. This is the first hotel I've stayed at in years that had a separate thermostat, so the room heater shut itself off when it reached your temperature; no heater running all night!
The continental breakfast was also the best of the trip. The hotel served a wide selection of fruit and baked goods. They even served shelled boiled eggs!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Comfort Inn® By the Bay is conveniently located off U.S. 101, near Fisherman's Wharf, the San Francisco Marina Yacht Harbor, Fort Mason Center, Union Street and Lombard Street, the World's Crookedest Street. This San Francisco, CA hotel is close to popular attractions, including AT&T Park, the Golden Gate Bridge, San Francisco Chinatown and the San Francisco Civic Center Plaza. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn by the Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn By The Bay Hotel San Francisco
- Comfort Inn San Francisco
- Comfort Inn Bay San Francisco
- San Francisco Comfort Inn