When booking into this motel their was no pleasantries in reception,they just seem to want to take your money and get rid of you.
The motel is old and very dated and in desperate need of renovation,the room was dirty,the carpets were filthy,the blackout curtains were all worn and let light through when they were closed.
The area around this motel was not a pleasant place to be as their were tramps sleeping in doorways and the area made you feel uneasy walking too and from this motel in the evenings.
This motel is cheap for a reason,I recommend you look for a different motel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the foot of the Golden Gate Bridge and on the famous Lombard St - The Presidio Inn offers 24 spacious and comfortable guest rooms, with a wide range of extra amenities such as In-room Microwave/Refrigerator, Iron & Iron Board, Hairdryer, Coffee, and Satellite Cable/HBO. Enjoy free complimentary breakfast, Wi-Fi Internet Access, Free Local Calls & Parking. The Presidio Inn is a member of the San Francisco Convention and Visitors Bureau. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Presidio Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Presidio Inn And Suites
- Presidio Hotel San Francisco
- Presidio Motel San Francisco