Galleria Park Hotel
Omni San Francisco Hotel(San Francisco)
US$366
US$348
US$222
US$194
US$289
US$243
Sheraton.com
  • Restaurant
Hotel Zoe Fisherman's Wharf(San Francisco)
US$346
US$272
US$465
US$386
US$321
US$291
  • Restaurant
Fairmont San Francisco(San Francisco)
US$488
US$290
US$219
US$205
  • Restaurant
Hotel Diva(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$190
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Club Quarters Hotel in San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$265
US$259
2,348 results
All reviewsunion squaregreat locationwine hourthe financial districtboutique hotelcomplimentary winethird floorwine receptionsutter streeteach eveningstreet noisefew blocksrooms are smallfront desk staffbusiness tripbart stationvalet parking
Reviewed 13 November 2013

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay here in May 2013. Close to Union Square with the travel links(bus and trams) also close to Chinatown. Room was small but very comfortable. Staff very helpful. Wine hour was very well received.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Great location, just round from Union sq, not far from china town or the Italian quarter Staff were great, and the free wine hour was lovely! It was very clean, the room was small but comfortable and had free wifi.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 November 2013

My wife and I spent two weekend nights at this downtown hotel which served as the home base for a wedding. The hotel is nice enough, with smallish rooms that were very clean. The bed was exceptionally comfortable. The staff was proficient and professional, but not overly friendly. I was turned off immediately by the towels. While the quality was excellent, apparently the management wants you to know that these towels are property of the hotel and you could tell this by the initials of the hotel marked on the border by a Sharpie. This is the type of thing I would expect in a one-star property. The bathroom was also small with a large sink. Unfortunately there is little shelf space to accommodate things like toiletries.

The lobby was comfortable, but I think it's time to either recover or at least professionally clean the armrests on the upholstered chairs.

Coffee is provided from 5AM to 10AM in a location that is a bit awkward. We had breakfast provided by the groom's parents on Sunday, the day of our checkout, in a private meeting room. The food was exceptionally good. Kudos to the banquet manager.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank lenox862
Reviewed 8 November 2013

A nice and clean boutique hotel with the best location. It is a short walk to all local bars, shops and union square. Rooms are small but has a regal feel to it with its high ceiling, and floor to ceiling draperies. Love it!!!

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Cille G
Reviewed 7 November 2013

Worst experience ever. Sunday at 9am, someone knocks on my room, by the time I get up, the door opens and a technician enters my room to fix the drawer. The hotel direction forgot to tell him that there was someone in the room. Ironically enough, I checked out at noon and left my two bags at the hotel, I came back to pick my bags up and one of them was missing, it had the wrong tag so I went and luckily found it. I also happened to forget my hat inside the closet of my room. I asked the reception to get it for me, iI waited for 25 min and they told me that house keeping did not find it at noon. I asked if they could send someone to check the closet, I also showed them the picture of the hat I left behind and told them exactky where I left it. They told me that they could not legally enter the room since someone else checked in. The technician entered my room though while I was there and this was totally fine.
They promised they would mail me the hat. That was 2 weeks ago. I am still waiting.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Rau R
GalleriaHotelGM, General Manager at Galleria Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2013

Dear Rau R.,

First off, I would like to sincerely thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We value our guests' feedback as they help improve on our service or product.

I want to truly apologize for the issues that you encountered during your stay with us and I want you to know that your experience is certainly not what we strive for here at the Galleria Park. Rest assured that I will be addressing your concerns with my team as well as our Leadership Teams to ensure that we can avoid these types of interaction in the future. I have followed-up with my executive housekeeper to make sure that we send you the hat if we found it.

I would love the opportunity to welcome you back to the Galleria Park and should you choose to give us another opportunity to change your perception, I would ask that you reach out to me prior to your arrival so that I may take a personal care to your stay.

I sincerely apologize.