Galleria Park Hotel
Omni San Francisco Hotel(San Francisco)
US$436
US$190
US$155
MysticHotel.com
  • Restaurant
InterContinental Mark Hopkins San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$267
US$247
InterContinental
  • Room Service
Hilton Parc 55 San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$244
US$209
  • Bar/Lounge
Club Quarters Hotel in San Francisco(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$214
US$317
US$307
  • Room Service
San Francisco Marriott Marquis(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$298
US$272
  • Bar/Lounge
US$456
US$307
  • Restaurant
Courtyard by Marriott San Francisco Downtown(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
US$342
US$279
  • Pool
2,320 results
All reviewsunion squaregreat locationwine hourthe financial districtboutique hotelcomplimentary winethird floorwine receptionsutter streeteach eveningstreet noisefew blocksrooms are smallfront desk staffbusiness tripbart stationvalet parking
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 March 2014

In short, the rooms at the Galleria Park were too small and a little dingy for the price paid. I stayed in a room witih my two children, and we had no room to walk. The bathroom is similarly small. If I stayed on my own, my experience might have been different.

I also found that there was a disconnect between the lobby (nicely appointed), and the rooms. The first room we were assigned had a musty Lysol smell, and I had to ask to be changed. The 2nd room was better, but still smelled a little stale.

Our street-side room was *very* noisy. During our recent stay, the restaurant was closed, so we had to order in food, which took way too long.

I will say that service is very good. All in all, this is an ok hotel, but should be at a lower price point.

Room Tip: Avoid a street-side room.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I adore this hotel! Small enough to be intimate; yet large enough to offer fine appointments - The Galleria Park Hotel is 'just right.' I've stayed there nearly a dozen times (for work) and found the hotel to be my 'home away from home'. The rooms are cozy and inviting; and, the recent bathroom remodel well done. From the warm greeting, at check-in, to the wine reception every evening.....ahhhhhh is all I have to say. Only about 3 blocks from Union Square shoping and resturants abound. I highly recommend a stay here!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
KatieHara, Manager at Galleria Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2014

Dear Chris K -

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay! I am so glad that we have become your "home away from home"! We look forward to welcoming you home again soon!

Safe travels,
Katie Hara
AGM

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Just returned from 4 nights at the Galleria Park. We discovered the hotel through The Joie de Vivre website. We booked a great deal at a significant discount. So happy we discovered this wonderful hotel! Here are the reasons we loved our stay.

- Great location! A short walk from the BART and buses. Centrally located for all attractions
- Good neighborhood
- Exceptional staff- always available and willing to go the extra mile
- Clean well appointed rooms and bathrooms
- Newly renovated
- A/C in rooms

We would stay here again in a heartbeat. A simply delightful stay. And again, cannot say enough about the staff. They were all genuinely friendly and took time to see to any needs we had.

Highly recommend.

Room Tip: We had an inside room so that cut down on street noise.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KL_Hedberg
Reviewed 9 March 2014

My family was extremely pleased with our stay. The location is perfect as it's close to almost everything. The service is great and the rooms have a very luxurious feel. It's very convenient that Bread & Cocoa is right next to the hotel so that we can go there for breakfast. I can't wait to come back!

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank ChocoNina
Reviewed 7 March 2014

We've stayed at the Galleria Park Hotel about four times over the last five years. Each visit has been great. The staff has been very professional and the rooms have always been maintained well. The location is great; walking distance to the Ferry Building and Union Square. We've stayed at other hotels in Union Square and still return to the Galleria Park Hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple