Just completed the room renovation so room is brand new. But lobby was so old, and no security. Anybody can jump in to the elevator. Standard room only comes with one chair by the work table, no other place to sit other than the beds. If the rates are good I would stay here again but if the rates are higher I would rather be Intercontinental SF or St.Regis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Union Square, Grand Hyatt San Francisco offers magnificent city skyline and stunning bay views, modern accommodations with residential style amenities and state-of-the-art technology. Enjoy easy access to premier shopping, museums, theaters and iconic landmarks including Fisherman’s Wharf and Chinatown. Indulge some of the best San Francisco specialties and wines from Napa and Sonoma Regions at OneUp Restaurant & Lounge. Experience the ultimate in style and hospitality at this luxurious hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Hyatt San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt