We recently went to San Francisco just for the night. We packed in two days of activities and loved coming back to this hotel as home base. The location couldn't be better! The room was very nice and included a night shade remote by the bed so you can make it dark whenever you want. Also in the City I worry about noise coming through the room from the street. This wasn't an issue. It's such a solid, nice hotel with nice rooms and thick windows :) I didn't need my earplugs.
The valet parking guy was a little snooty that we opted to park in their self park lot across the street but whatever! It saved us about $20.00 or more I think. The hotel check in staff were very friendly. The view from our room was wonderful, we opted for the city view room.
I don't think you can go wrong staying here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, the newly renovated Grand Hyatt is steps away form World Premier Shopping, cable cars, Chinatown, the Convention Center. Guests at Grand Hyatt enjoy exquisite comfort & amenities including a complimentary Fitness Center, daily newspapers, free internet access at OneUP restaurant and lobby area and the ultimate sleep experience in a "Grand Bed". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Hyatt San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt