Have stayed hear many times, mostly in the '99-'05 timeframe, stopped because the rooms and decor were both dated & worn. The remodel (not sure exactly when done) has brought this hotel, which is in a fantastic location, up to snuff. The bed was super comfortable with quality linens, god lighting and desk space, remote controlled blinds, nice big flat screen tv; even though I was only there one night, was very comforable. As everyone else has said, this is a great location for SF shopping, getting to BART or Cable cars to go everywhere. One note, the regency club hours are a bit minimal... wish it was open all day, like most international Grand Hyatt properties; also, I understand and appreciate the need to conserve water, but the flow from the showerhead was really weak and since it came out of a handheld, had to press nose to pipe to get under it to scrub all the shampoo out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, the newly renovated Grand Hyatt is steps away form World Premier Shopping, cable cars, Chinatown, the Convention Center. Guests at Grand Hyatt enjoy exquisite comfort & amenities including a complimentary Fitness Center, daily newspapers, free internet access at OneUP restaurant and lobby area and the ultimate sleep experience in a "Grand Bed". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Agoda, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Priceline, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Hyatt San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt