Hotel website price is $180/night and I got it for $85/night through Priceline. However, the parking at this hotel is $50/night (valet parking too, meaning you need to tip them every time you go in and out), if you don't mind parking your car elsewhere, just research for other parking garage nearby for like $25 - $30 overnight parking.
Check in was smooth and easy. The staff was very friendly and offered a 22nd floor Union Square Macy's view handicap room. Handicap room is only with lower bed, and more armrest by the bathtub and bigger bathroom space and living room space. Therefore, we thought it is ok and we took the offer.
The night view was gorgeous! We were glad that the hotel didn't put us to any cheap room since we were priceline customer.
The room itself is just a normal room, nothing fancy. My only complain is that the room is very close to another room. So, when your neighbor is talking outside or slamming the door, you can totally hear the noise!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, the newly renovated Grand Hyatt is steps away form World Premier Shopping, cable cars, Chinatown, the Convention Center. Guests at Grand Hyatt enjoy exquisite comfort & amenities including a complimentary Fitness Center, daily newspapers, free internet access at OneUP restaurant and lobby area and the ultimate sleep experience in a "Grand Bed". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Hyatt San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt