We chose The Grand Hyatt to be close to Union Square. It was a wonderful location, just down from Macy's and so close to Union Square and Powell Street. It was so easy to walk to great shopping experiences and restaurants. We preferred to stay closer to Union Square than Fisherman's Wharf as it was less touristy. Our room was extremely modern, clean and well appointed. As other reviewers have commented upon, the rooms are not sound proof. We could easily hear the families in the next rooms. It did not distract from our overall hotel experience though. Very approachable, knowledgeable and friendly concierge and valet staff. Great to have a hotel car to choose from to take us to the airport. Would definitely stay at The Grand Hyatt if we are ever fortunate enough to visit San Francisco again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Union Square, Grand Hyatt San Francisco offers magnificent city skyline and stunning bay views, modern accommodations with residential style amenities and state-of-the-art technology. Enjoy easy access to premier shopping, museums, theaters and iconic landmarks including Fisherman’s Wharf and Chinatown. Indulge some of the best San Francisco specialties and wines from Napa and Sonoma Regions at OneUp Restaurant & Lounge. Experience the ultimate in style and hospitality at this luxurious hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Hyatt San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt