Im a DIAMOND GP member. I used to stay here but not anymore. Why? Because its noisy. Nearly all are connecting rooms and when hotel is full you can hear that person do EVERYTHING. Noise comes through door since there is huge gap. Also walls are thin. Gap under front door is thin. No turndown service. Housekeeping sloppy. They want to get through rooms as fast as possible, Room service is bad and pricey. Have to call for ameneties. Noise from union square. Noise fro wind. Clientele level is riff raff. Stay at Four Seasons instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, the newly renovated Grand Hyatt is steps away form World Premier Shopping, cable cars, Chinatown, the Convention Center. Guests at Grand Hyatt enjoy exquisite comfort & amenities including a complimentary Fitness Center, daily newspapers, free internet access at OneUP restaurant and lobby area and the ultimate sleep experience in a "Grand Bed". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Hyatt San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt