We stayed here for a total of 9 nights over the 2 weeks period, once for 4 nights on the 14th floor and 2nd time for 5 nights on the 9th floor. Nothing cute or cool about this hotel, typical corporate hotel. Main reason I stayed here is because I got a 50% discount and it cost me $169 per night. In my opinion, I overpaid. Other than location and amazing views from the 36th floor gym, this hotel offers less than most of the $99 hotels. First 4 nights were ok, bed was comfortable, views were amazing, our room faced Stockton but it was very noisy. It appears that hotel is trying to save money on little things that mean a lot to many travelers: cheap coffee in the room, awful toiletries, basic TV channels, no HBO, no coffee in the lobby. I was amazed by the amount of dust that accumulated in the room overnight. Everything was literally covered in dust, it was incredible. Cleaning ladies were super friendly and nice, others were smiling robots. Hotel sells Starbucks coffee for 50 cents more than in Starbucks across the street, but people don't seem to mind that. My last 5 nights were spent on 9th floor overlooking Sutter street, view was less enjoyable, but I was out most of the day so it didn't matter. Bed in this room was very uncomfortable, my back was numb every morning. Overall, not thrilled with this hotel, I can't believe people are paying big bucks to stay here, such a waste of money. Two blocks down on Bush street, Escape from New York pizza has Happy hour every day from 4-6 and you can get slice of pizza or beer for $2.50(cup of coffee in Hyatt's lobby).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, the newly renovated Grand Hyatt is steps away form World Premier Shopping, cable cars, Chinatown, the Convention Center. Guests at Grand Hyatt enjoy exquisite comfort & amenities including a complimentary Fitness Center, daily newspapers, free internet access at OneUP restaurant and lobby area and the ultimate sleep experience in a "Grand Bed". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Hyatt San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt