Checked in a bit early, our room was not ready. Offered a City View room or could store our luggage until our Bay View room was ready. Wanted the view so went out for the afternoon, came back to the hotel, waited for our bags to be brought up. Nice room, quite basic, lovely view. Bathroom looked brand new - sink nearly as big as the bath! No fan in the bathroom so after showers the whole room and all windows steamed up.
Went to bed and could hear the guests in the the rooms over the corridor talking and laughing. The windows in the rooms weren't sealed correctly and the road noise and the consturction noise in the morning was very loud and woke us up. I know its a city environment but up on the 23rd floor we didn't expect it to be so loud.
Conceirge was very helpful.
Overall was ok but would think twice about staying here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, the newly renovated Grand Hyatt is steps away form World Premier Shopping, cable cars, Chinatown, the Convention Center. Guests at Grand Hyatt enjoy exquisite comfort & amenities including a complimentary Fitness Center, daily newspapers, free internet access at OneUP restaurant and lobby area and the ultimate sleep experience in a "Grand Bed". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TravelUp, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Hyatt San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt