We stayed for 5 nights on the club level. The room (3005) was spacious with a great view of Coit Tower and the bay. Overall, the staff were helpful, the room was clean, and the accommodations were modern and comfortable.
We used the club room on the 32nd floor extensively as there was no mini bar (empty fridge) and no water provided in the room. The club room was well staffed with free non alcoholic beverages (honor bar) and snacks throughout the day. If you stay on this level you should definitely utilize.
The real plus of this hotel is the location. Very convenient to Chinatown, downtown, and next door to Union Square.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, the newly renovated Grand Hyatt is steps away form World Premier Shopping, cable cars, Chinatown, the Convention Center. Guests at Grand Hyatt enjoy exquisite comfort & amenities including a complimentary Fitness Center, daily newspapers, free internet access at OneUP restaurant and lobby area and the ultimate sleep experience in a "Grand Bed". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Hyatt San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt