The hotel is perfectly located in union square, in my opinion one of the best starting point to visit the town. We had an executive room at the 32nd floor which was big enough. The room is modern and quiet (just some noise from the street). Personally I found very pleasant the executive lounge and the view you can enjoy from there. Of course the rate are not low, but in line with the category and the city.
We always had breakfast at the executive club, which for us offered enough.
The parking with valet is quite expensive (63usd) as well as the self parking (41 Usd).
Probably not the best solution but a good one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, the newly renovated Grand Hyatt is steps away form World Premier Shopping, cable cars, Chinatown, the Convention Center. Guests at Grand Hyatt enjoy exquisite comfort & amenities including a complimentary Fitness Center, daily newspapers, free internet access at OneUP restaurant and lobby area and the ultimate sleep experience in a "Grand Bed". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TravelUp and Hyatt Hotels Corporation so you can book your Grand Hyatt San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt