This grand hyatt is a wonderful hotel to base a SF vacation, located next to union square. The check in process was effortless on my part, and the staff were exceptionally friendly and helpful. My room was large and comfortable, with a great view of downtown. Be aware that like new york, the buildings in the area echo and project sound, so take earplugs if you want to sleep peacefully. There are plenty of muni street car stops in the area, and the Powell st cable cars stop at union square. If you are planning to take the cable cars more than once, each time will cost 6 dollars. You can buy a muni passport for unlimited trips for $15. There are a ton of shops in the area, so if shopping is something you are interested in, this is a perfect location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of the city, the newly renovated Grand Hyatt is steps away form World Premier Shopping, cable cars, Chinatown, the Convention Center. Guests at Grand Hyatt enjoy exquisite comfort & amenities including a complimentary Fitness Center, daily newspapers, free internet access at OneUP restaurant and lobby area and the ultimate sleep experience in a "Grand Bed". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Hyatt San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt San Francisco
- San Francisco Hyatt