From the time we arrived the service was wonderful. Our porter explained where to go and importantly not to go. The room was a reasonable size, quiet as we were situated back from the street. Highly recommend the food at the hotels restaurant The Daily Grill. The old world charm takes you back to a bygone era. Very clean. Concierge always helpful. Everything is in walking distance, the cable car is just around the corner however we walked most days to Fisherman wharf, Chinatown and Italian precinct. Breakfast was included in the cost and was ample. Nearby restaurant we recommend Johns seafood and Grill and Bartlett Hall. Drop into Lefty ODaulls next door for a drink at the bar and meet the people. Everyone very friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Handlery Union Square Hotel is located in the heart of San Francisco's Union Square, within walking distance of world class shops, the Moscone Center, and the Powell Street cable car line. All 377 rooms feature wireless Internet access, mini refrigerators, and in-room safes. Enjoy traditional accommodations in the Historic Section or luxurious, oversized rooms in the Premier Section. The hotel features on site valet parking, an outdoor heated pool, sauna, and fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Handlery Union Square Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Handlery Union Square San Francisco
- Hotel Handlery Union Square
- Handlery Hotel San Francisco